There are currently 75 people online.
NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT specifications Posted on Saturday, July 16 2005 @ 23:11:16 CEST by Thomas De Maesschalck
I just spot the specifications of NVIDIA's upcoming GeForce 7800 GT at Guru3d. The information comes from the website of Inno3D, who appearantly posted this by accident as the page is now already deleted.
NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT
Memory Configuration :
* 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 Memory
Product Overview :
* Powered by NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT GPU
* Core clock - 400MHz
* 256-bit memory interface
* PCI Express support
* 20 Rendering Pipeline
* Dual DVI support
* Next-generation superscalar GPU architecture
* NVIDIA SLI Ready
* 64-bit floating point texture filtering and blending
* NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 engine
* NVIDIA Intellisample 4.0 technology
* NVIDIA UltraShadow II technology
* NVIDIA PureVideo technology
* NVIDIA ForceWare Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
* NVIDIA nView multi-display technology
* Integrated HDTV encoder up to 1080i resolution
* Analog Video Capture
* High-definition MPEG-2 and WMV hardware acceleration
* Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 support
* OpenGL 2.0 support
The NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT will be launched on August 11 at QuakeCon 2005 and it will ship for about $449.
I have no idea regarding the codename of this card. Some sources claim this is the G71 while others say the G71 is an upcoming ATI R520 killer.
comments powered by Disqus.