AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
- Note to people considering to invest in HD media: Please buy HD DVD
instead of Blu-ray. HD DVD is much more consumer friendly (e.g., no region
coding, AACS not mandatory, no BD+). Don't give your money to people, who
throw your fair-use rights out of the window.
- New: Installer now terminates processes using ElbyCDIO
- New: Added LBA to dirlist.txt for debugging
- New: Added PowerDVD version information to AnyDVD_Info file
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for all MKBv4 titles
- New (Blu-ray): Workaround, so PowerDVD Ultra continues to play, if AnyDVD
- New (Blu-ray): AnyDVD ripper copies BD+ titles
- New (Blu-ray): Removed "BD+ not supported" warning, as all
available BD+ titles can be copied with AnyDVD ripper, or can be watched on
HTPC without HDCP using PowerDVD 3104 and AnyDVD.
- New (DVD): Improved Layer break removal in AnyDVD ripper
- New (DVD): Added more debugging information of AI Scanner
- Change (DVD): If logging is enabled, AI Scanner is set to "Deep
Scan" for better debugging
- Fix (DVD): CSS and APS problem with certain discs, e.g.
- Fix (DVD): AI Scanner could cause a "CloneSpec 0" error with
Alpha-DVD protected discs, e.g. "Mr. & Mrs Smith", Germany
- Fix (DVD): AnyDVD ripper estimated wrong output size with FluxDVD
protected DVDs, e.g. "Curse of the Golden Flower", UK
- Changelog merged with beta versions
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Product page: here