PassMark BurnInTest™ is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability.
Anyone who has used computers for any period of time will understand the importance of having a stable system. The cost of a hardware failure can be enormous. If you are lucky your data will only become inaccessible while faulty components are replaced. If you're unlucky you can lose your files completely or have them permanently corrupted. Even if you have good backups, you can still lose days of work returning the PC to its pre-failure state. In many cases the lost data can never be replaced and businesses can be brought to their knees, with the loss of documentation, customer details and financial records.
- Corrected the Standard network test preferences for Bad packet ratios.
- Corrected the Advanced network test preferences for Half and Full
- Corrected the Advanced network test where a disabled IPv6 network
interface could be incorrectly displayed in preferences.
- Corrected a crash on startup when collecting PCI information on a
- Changed the 3D font error handling to prevent a crash during the 3D
test a particular system.
- Attempt to correct a crash with GPU temperature monitoring.
- Added the raw dump of sound wave samples on certain errors when level 2
activity trace logging is selected.
- Improved event logging: remove a duplicate event, moved a trace level
event from normal level to level 1 trace event logging, and Plugins can now
report an event of severity "NONE".
- Minor improvements to the help file.
Tools and Utilities
7.0 build 1003
Product page: here