Posted on Friday, October 28 2005 @ 21:20:39 CEST by LSDsmurf
- Large GUI overhaul and bugfixes.
- Implemented a way to fill a char matrix with entire UniCode subranges.
- Implemented opening bitmap sequences that DVDSupDecode outputs from converting DVB-T broadcasts saved as .sup by ProjectX.
- Made Modify and Delete work faster for characters in the Char Matrix (Beta 1).
- Fixed a few bugs and added an option to automatically fill the best guess.
- Updated with new Portuguese language by Vítor Vieira (Beta 2).
- Added support for negative timestamps and using the file offsets from .idx files, and fixed a few bugs (Beta 3).
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 1.40 beta 3 Size: 1.04MB Works on: Windows