- Designed to proactively detect the system objects like processes, files
and registry that are hidden to the user.
- Provides information about all running processes in the system.
- Provides information about various system hooks like SSDT(System Service
Descriptor Table) hooks, user/kernel IAT/EAT(Import/Export Address Table)
- Allows the user to clean/remove the malicious objects from the system by
renaming/deleting the hidden files/registry.
- Allows the user to terminate the malicious processes.
- Users can submit samples using the submission feature present in the tool.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here