Adrian's Rojak Pot has just posted the Mobile GPU Comparison Guide Rev. 5.2!
These days, there are so many mobile GPU models that it has become quite impossible to keep up with the different configurations. Therefore, we decided to compile this guide to provide an easy reference for those who are interested in comparing the specifications of the various mobile GPUs in the market as well as those already obsolescent or obsolete.
Currently covering over 60 mobile GPUs, this comprehensive comparison will allow you to easily compare 14 different specifications for each and every GPU! We hope it will prove to be a useful reference. We will keep this guide updated regularly so do check back for the latest updates!
Here are the updates:
- Added the NVIDIA GeForce Go 6800 Ultra GPU.
- Added the ATI Mobility FireGL T2e GPU.
- Added the ATI Mobility Radeon 9550 and 9500 GPUs.
- Added the ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 IGP GPU.
- Added the NVIDIA GeForce Go 6600 Ultra GPU.
- Added Architecture information for the ATI Mobility FireGL V3200, V5000 and Mobility Radeon 9200 GPUs.
- Added Architecture information for the Mobility Radeon 9100 IGP.
- Added the Manufacturing Process data for the NVIDIA GeForce Go GPUs, from GeForce2 Go to GeForce4 4200 Go.
- Added the Core Clock, Fill Rate, Memory Speed and Memory Bandwidth information for the ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 GPU.
- Added the Core Clock and Fill Rate information for the NVIDIA GeForce2 Go GPU.
- Corrected the Transistor Count for the ATI X1800 and X1800XT GPUs.
- Total GPUs: 67