Adrian's Rojak Pot has just posted the Workstation Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 4.0. These days, there are so many workstation graphics card models that it has become quite impossible to keep up with the different configurations. Therefore, we decided to compile this comprehensive guide to over 80 workstation graphics cards.
We hope this comparison will provide an easy reference for those who are interested in comparing the specifications of the various workstation graphics cards in the market as well as those already obsolescent or obsolete. We will keep this guide updated regularly so do check back for the latest updates!
Here are the updates:
- Added the ATI FireGL 3300, FireGL 3400, FireGL 5200, FireGL 7200, FireGL 7300 and FireGL 7350 cards.
- Added the NVIDIA Quadro FX 350, Quadro FX 550 and Quadro FX 560 cards.
- Added the NVIDIA Quadro FX 3500, Quadro FX 4500 SDI, Quadro FX 4500 X2, Quadro FX 5500 and Quadro FX 5500 SDI cards.
- Added the Core Speed, Geometry Rate and Fill Rate specifications of the NVIDIA Quadro FX 3450 and Quadro FX 3500
- Corrected the Core Speed and Fill Rate specifications of the NVIDIA Quadro FX 500, Quadro FX 4500
- Corrected the Geometry Rate specifications of the NVIDIA Quadro FX 540, Quadro FX 1400, Quadro FX 4500
- Corrected the Memory Speed and Memory Bandwidth specifications for the NVIDIA Quadro FX 500, Quadro FX 1100, Quadro FX 1300, Quadro FX 3000, Quadro FX 3000G, Quadro FX 4500
- Corrected the OpenGL Support specifications for NVIDIA cards.
- No. of cards: 87