Single-GPU Issues Resolved
- nVidia Control Panel: SLI Antialiasing option is erroneously visible at
the 3D Settings->Manage 3D Settings page.
SLI AA settings are now available in the Antialiasing Settings control. Selecting SLI AA will override the predefined SLI rendering mode for applications with a profile.
- nVidia Control Panel: The 3D preview image in the Adjust Image Settings with Preview page does not update when "Balanced" is selected on the slider.
- nVidia Control Panel: The Red/Green/Blue Color settings are not saved when closing and then re-opening the panel.
- Improved mouse performance on Oblivion.
- GeForce 7950 GX2, nVidia Control Panel: 8x and 16xS antialiasing settings on application profiles are not saved when closing and reopening the control panel.
- GeForce 7950 GX2, Windows XP Professional x64, nVidia Control Panel: An error message appears when opening the Adjust Image Setting with Preview page.
- GeForce 7950 GX2, nVidia Control Panel: After selecting "Alternate frame 2" from the Multi-GPU performance mode list box, the setting reverts to "Alternate frame rendering" when reopening the panel.
- GeForce 7900 GTX: WMV content is corrupted when played in overlay mode.
- GeForce 7900 GT/GS: Model position graph editor response is slow in the Lightwave 8.5 Layout workbench..
- GeForce 7800, nVidia Control Panel: "Always run fan at highest speed" option in the Adjust Overclock Settings page is not accessible.
- GeForce 7300 LE/GS: The HD file "PBS - Omaha Zoo RR.mpg" shows corruption when played after playing an inverse telecine clip.
- GeForce 6600 GT: "Cannot play file" error occurs when attempting to play an MPEG file with Full-screen Video Mirror enabled under nView Clone mode.
- GeForce 5200 FX: 709 colorspace not properly displayed on high-definition content.
- [SLI]: SLI performance is evident on bridgeless boards only if antialiasing is enabled using the driver control panel.
- [SLI]: Cold War, protected with Star Force, does not respond to SLI multi-GPU mode.
- nVidia Quadro FX 4500 X2, SLI: After enabling SLI, the SLI menu disappears from the classic nVidia control panel.
- Windows XP Professional x64, nVidia Quadro FX 4500, SLI: The system freezes after enabling SLI and Frame Sync.
- nVidia Quadro FX 4400, SLI Workstation: There is no video when running the Sleeper test.
- GeForce 7950 GX2, SLI: Oblivion hangs with SLI mode enabled.