Therefore, we decided to compile this guide to provide an easy reference for those who are interested in comparing the specifications of the various desktop CPUs in the market, as well as those already obsolescent or obsolete.
Currently covering over 570 desktop CPUs, this comprehensive comparison will allow you to easily compare up to 14 different specifications for each and every CPU!
Here are the updates:
- Added four new specifications - Transistor Count, Die Size, Maximum Current and Maximum Temperature.
- Split all data into three tables to fit the page.
- Combined a number of similar processor models for AM2 Sempron, AM2 Athlon 64, AM2 Athlon 64 X2 in order to reduce confusion.
- Corrected the naming mistake for AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ and Athlon 64 FX-60 CPUs.
- Corrected the Instruction Set specification for Intel Core 2 series.
- Total CPUs : 573
Check it out over here.