Posted on Monday, Aug 19 2002 @ 19:16 CEST by Thomas De Maesschalck
Sinds de vorige versie van WinMX, een file-sharing programma, zijn er verschillende stukken code herschreven , en nieuwe features toegevoegd.
The main objective of this beta test is to catch any remaining bugs and ensure general stability of the client. Once this has been accomplished, we will release a new final version 3.3, which we expect to happen later this week.
Download WinMX 3.29 Beta 1
- numerous major and minor bug fixes
- optimizing of WPNP primary connection engine which should drastically lower CPU usage
- incompletes are saved upon download initiation (even if zero size)
- Auto Find Sources (AFS) and Auto Enter Queue (AEQ) replaces Auto-Complete system
- transfer window display and controls re-organized
- downloads can be collapsed to hide user lines
- numerous search window refinements
- numerous browse window refinements
- language add-on capability allows users to translate all the static text in WinMX into a different language (more details here.)
- higher shared file limits
- improved multi-byte character set support
- two new meta share / search types: "Archive (.zip .iso .exe .rar .r00-99)" and "MP3 + OGG Audio"
- bandwidth throttle vastly improved, WPNP primary bandwidth better regulated
- SOCKS5 proxy support should now work correctly when pushing FQDNs
Bron : FileConnect