Tech ARP has just posted the Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 3.1. Currently covering over 570 desktop CPUs, this comprehensive comparison will allow you to easily compare up to 18 different specifications for each and every CPU!
Here are the updates:
- Added the Die Size and Transistor Count specifications for the Intel Core 2 Extreme QX6700 CPU.
- Updated the Voltage specifications for Intel Core 2 Extreme QX6700 CPU.
- Replaced SSE4 with Sup. SSE3 for all Intel Core 2 processors.
- Corrected the Level 1 Cache and Level 2 Cache specifications for all AMD and Intel multi-core CPUs to differentiate between shared and non-shared caches.
- Corrected the FSB speeds of all Intel CPUs that support 1066 MHz FSBs.
- Corrected the full Instruction Set table for the Intel processors.
- Some cosmetic changes to the tables for all CPU companies.
- Total CPUs : 573