Magellan presented its new Magellan CrossoverGPS which is a car-navigation system that can also be used outdoor. It's rugged, features a IPX-4 waterproof design and will be available this moth for less than £300.
- A 3.5 inch color touch-screen display
- Dimensions are 12.5 x 8.5 x 2.6 centimeters and weight is 235 grams.
- Voice-and text-prompted turn-by-turn driving directions
- IPX-4 water proof
- Up to 8 hours battery life
- Multiple outdoor navigation screens and fields: compass, altimeter, distance to destination, cross track error (XTE), estimated time of arrival.
- A Sports Guard sleeve, for easy gripping and extra protection