Posted on Thursday, Oct 04 2007 @ 00:52 CEST by Thomas De Maesschalck
Futuremark announced they will soon unveil a new benchmark for Windows Vista called PCMark Vantage.
PCMark Vantage provides you with the correct tools for performance measurement of every type of Personal Computer with Microsoft's new Microsoft Windows Vista® operating system from Office Productivity computers and Gaming Machines to PCs configured for the creative user. With an easy to use interface and clear scoring, you will be able to select exactly the type of tests you want to use and then choose the right upgrade components or complete PC that will fit your needs. This easy-to-use product gives you the same tools and knowledge that virtually every professional tester in the industry uses.
- Modern processor with SSE2 support
- Intel Pentium 4 at 3.0GHz or equivalent AMD processor
- Multi-core processors recommended
- Graphics Card
- Shader Model 2.0 compliant graphics card.
- Shader Model 3.0 compliant graphics card for the GPU image manipulation
- 256MB of graphics memory for the GPU gaming test recommended
- Hard Disk
- 1.7GB of hard disk space
- NTFS File System
- System Memory
- Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Vista® Ultimate / Home Premium / Home Basic /
Enterprise / Business
- Windows Media Player 11
- Latest DirectX Update for Windows Vista
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7