Posted on Friday, January 04 2008 @ 01:58:25 CET by Thomas De Maesschalck
Logitech G15 update adds support for new games
Logitech unveiled a new driver for the G15 gaming keyboard that adds support for dozens of new games.
You can get the driver over here.
- The SideShow driver should no longer be installed under Windows Vista Home
Basic edition since SideShow is not available in this edition.
- Added profiles for the following games:
-Added in 2.02-
- America's Army
- Thrillville: Off the Rails
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Commandos: Strike Force
- Empire Earth III
- Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars
- Falcon 4.0: Allied Force
- F.E.A.R. Extraction Point
- F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate
- Gears of War
- GTR 2
- Halo 2
- Hellgate: London
- Medal of Honor: Airborne
- Neverwinter Nights 2
- Rainbow Six: Lockdown
- SimCity Societies
- Soldier of Fortune: Payback
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Supreme Commander
- Tabula Rasa
- The Witcher
- Titan Quest: Immortal Throne
- Tomb Raider Anniversary
- Unreal Tournament III
- Vendetta Online
-Added in 2.00-
- Battlefield 2142
- Civilization IV
- Dawn of War
- Dungeons'n'Dragons Online
- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- Hereos of Might'n'Magic V
- Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar
- Rise of Legends
- Star Wars: Empire at War
- The Movies
- Titan Quest
- War Front - Turning Point
- Fixed typo in German CD Browser.
- Various bugfixes in GamePanel Manager: removed spurious applet, fixed
- Fixed an issue with Japanese keyboard layouts and macros: all keys should
now be supported in macros.
- Fixed an issue with the LCDMedia applet showing garbage characters during
- The Sideshow driver is now WHQL signed and should not prompt the user
during install anymore.
- Fixed an issue in GamePanel Manager that caused a delay during boot of
- Removed installation of the Sideshow driver for 64-bit Vista. The driver
causes a crash on certain systems. Once the issue is resolved, the driver
will be again part of the GamePanel Software.
Use Disqus to post new comments, the old comments are listed below.
|Re: Logitech G15 update adds support for new games |
by Anonymous on Thursday, October 16 2008 @ 23:52:00 CEST
|Profiles are NOT included in the software package as described.|
Multi-lingual deivers ONLY!