Motorola unveiled the Mobile TV DH01n, this is a pocket-sized device that supports DVB-H along with GPS navigation.
"Consumers are routinely moving away from traditional primetime video viewing to ‘my time’ experiences - that is they are viewing their favorite programs where and when it is convenient to them,” said Navin Mehta, vice president of Mobile TV and Applications Services, Home & Networks Mobility, Motorola. “The Mobile TV DH01n will provide consumers with the ability to locate where they are going in addition to viewing content when and where they want.”
The Motorola Mobile TV DH01n is well positioned to drive consumer lifestyle changes by enhancing their choice, convenience and control over their personal media experiences. With the Mobile TV DH01n users can watch live TV, on-demand video and personal media content on the go and find their way with GPS navigation. The DH01n features a high-quality widescreen LCD display with stereo sound on a device that can fit in your pocket.
In addition, the lightweight pocket-sized Mobile TV DH01n supports:
* High-quality live digital video broadcast over the DVB-H standard
* 90 minutes of video on a 256MB card
* Convenient automatic channel scan and channel listing
* Personal content like video, music and pictures on SD/MMC cards
* Recording, pausing and playing back live TV signals with secure memory card support
* Four hours of playback time.
* 2D or 3D GPS and Tele Atlas map views, points of interest and voice-activated directions.