To keep up with the modern appliances with multi-ports, such as D-Sub, DVI, HDMI port and the latest Display port, motherboard makers got to be ready for that. ASRock is fully aware of the trend and released the Worldwide First Display port motherboard today! ASRock A780FullDisplayPort is a full-function embedded motherboard with four display output provided for all kinds of consumer appliances. Through the back panel I/O, you may find many output ports options, such as D-Sub, DVI, HDMI, and Display port, and the MB also supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray/HD-DVD playback and PCI-E Gen2 slot.
Based on AMD 780G + SB700 Chipsets, ASRock A780FullDisplayPort supports FSB 2600 MHz (5.2 GT/s), Dual DDR2 800, PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot, integrated AMD RV610 graphics, providing excellent DX10 class iGPU, Pixel Shader 4.0, Max. shared memory 512MB, and ATI™ Hybrid CrossFireX™ function. For users craving for high definition display requirement, this motherboard is specially designed to smoothly playback Full HD 1080p High Definition movies.
For storage and network transfer specifications, A780FullDisplayPort supports up to 6 SATA2 ports, RAID and PCIE Gigabit LAN, IEEE1394 and 6 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports.
DisplayPort is a digital display interface standard put forth by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA). It defines a new license-free, royalty-free, state-of-the-art digital audio/video interconnect, intended to be used primarily between a computer and its display monitor, or a computer and a home-theater system.
- Support for Socket AM2+ / AM2 processors: AMD Phenom™ FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processor
- AMD 780G + SB700 Chipsets
- FSB 2600 MHz (5.2 GT/s)
- Supports Dual Channel DDR2 800/667, with 4 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 8GB
- Integrated AMD RV610 graphics, DX10 class iGPU, Pixel Shader 4.0, Max. shared memory 512MB
- Supports ATI™ Hybrid CrossFireX™
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (green @ x16 mode)
- 6 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
- Supports Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Supports 2 x IEEE 1394 headers (one port on back panel, one header on board)
- Four VGA Output options: D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI and Displayport
- Supports HDCP function to enjoy better quality with High Definition HDCP Encryption contents
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback
- 1 x WiFi/E header
- Supports ASRock OC Tuner
- Windows® Vista™ Premium 2007 Logo Ready
- Free Bundle: 1 x ASRock DisplayPort Card, 1 x DVI-to-HDMI converter
- ASRock 1394_DVI I/O Plus: 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port, 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port, 1 x IEEE 1394 port, 6 ready-to-use USB ports