Featuring a sleek-modern look and a full copper design, EVGA continues to incorporate only the best attributes that make up the Hydro Copper Waterblock Series. An extreme high flow path design with a unique, integrated pressure point allows the Hydro Copper 16 Waterblock to keep your GTX 280 or GTX 260 as cool as can be while under even the heaviest of graphical loads.
Exclusive only to EVGA, patent pending E-flow technology aids in dispersing heat from GTX 280 and GTX 260 graphics processing unit (GPU). EVGA also provides full coverage with the addition of a heat-piped back plate that links with the Hydro Copper 16 Waterblock using patent pending "Co-op" technology.
EVGA also offers a GeForce GTX 280 HC bundle for $879.99.
- Supports 2-Way and 3-Way SLI (3-Way SLI kit will be included with every purchase of 3 cards/waterblocks)
- EVGA Exclusive - flow design maximizes surface area and dramatically reduces temps
- Patent Pending "Co-op Technology" transfers heat away from critical areas
- Compatible with both the GTX 280 and GTX 260 graphics cards
- Extra High-flow designed internals and barbs give the minimum flow restriction, allowing lowest temps possible
- Cool's GPU, VREG, I/O Chip and Memory
- Includes both high quality 1/2'' and 3/8'' High Flow fittings
- Heat-piped back plate for GTX 280 and GTX 260 underside
- Flexible barb design allows 4 different fitting configurations, giving maximum flexibility for water cooling placement accessories
- Reduces temperatures by as much as 50°C during maximum load
- Waterblocks Manufactured at EVGA Corp. in Brea, California
- Multiple Patents Pending