"The XPC Barebone SP35P2 is an attractive platform whenever high performance is required and lets its users benefit from a generous amount of memory, large hard disks and fast processors", explains Tom Seiffert, head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH.
Shuttle’s latest aluminium Mini-PC can be fitted with state-of-the-art Intel Core 2 processors (with two or four cores), up to eight GB of DDR2 memory and even three hard disks when required. The PCI-Express x16 slot accepts modern dual-slot graphics cards while a heatpipe cooling system and linear controlled fans cool the components. The additional OASIS passive cooling element effectively reduces the temperature of the chipset and ensures the stable operation of the Mini-PC - even under heavy load.
* Chipset: Intel P35 Express /ICH9R
* CPU support: Intel Celeron, Pentium, Core 2 (Dual/Quad-Core, FSB 1333, Socket 775)
* Memory: max. 8 GB DDR2-800 (OC DDR2-1066)
* Slots: 1x PCI-E X16, 1x PCI
* External connectors: 8x USB 2.0, 2x eSATA, Audio, SPDIF, 2x FireWire
* Internal connectors: 4x SATA2, 4x USB 2.0, 1x ATA100
* Drive Bays: 3x 3.5", 1x 5.25"
* Features: Gigabit LAN, 8-Channel Audio, dual Heatpipe cooling system
* Power supply: 400 Watt (80 PLUS)
* Dimensions: 32.5 x 22 x 21 cm (DWH)