Photos of a retail Foxconn Renaissance X58 Digital Life motherboard were published at Xtreme Systems, you can check it out over here. The cooling is a bit weird though, the Northbridge cooling looks like a speaker while the Southbridge heatsink looks like a knob.
Here's a look at some of the specifications:
* X58 tylersburg chipset
* ICH10-R southbridge
* 6 phase power circuit for CPU
* 2x 16X PCI-E and 2x 8X PCI-E slots
* 6 memory slots for 3-channel memory configurations
* Maximum memory amount xx?
* All basic connectors you need in today computing
* Selectable QPI 4800GT/s, 6400GT/s (Gigatransfers/s)
* All adjustments for basic overclocking