SteelSeries released a limited edition SteelSeries 5H v2 headset with a glossy white design. It will be available next month for 79.99EUR.
Originally designed in black, the SteelSeries Limited Edition 5H v2 mouz headset will now be offered in glossy white. The design was created in cooperation with mousesports, one of the most successful gaming teams in Europe.
“Accessories designed specifically for gamers are what help to make us successful," said Cengiz Tuylu, mousesports team manager. “The SteelSeries 5Hv2 headset helped mousesports take first place in the ESL Pro Series XII in Cologne, Germany and at the Intel Extreme Masters at CeBIT, the world's largest computer expo in Hannover, Germany."
Since the introduction of the SteelSeries 5H v2 headset in early 2005, it has been a bestselling product. The design functionality is featured specifically for gamers and is why the headset continues to be a favorite. The SteelSeries Limited Edition 5H v2 mouz headset includes:
- Hidden pull-out microphone system
- Custom engineered soundscape for gaming
- Specifically optimized for first person shooter (FPS) games
- Comfortable XL-sized ear cushions
- Extra durable braided cord
- Dismantles into three separate pieces for easy transportation
- Limited edition: glossy white featuring mousesports logo