DV Hardware bringing you the hottest news about processors, graphics cards, Intel, AMD, NVIDIA, hardware and technology!

   Home | News submit | News Archives | Reviews | Articles | Howto's | Advertise
 
DarkVision Hardware - Daily tech news
December 8, 2016 
Main Menu
Home
Info
News archives
Articles
Howto
Reviews
 

Who's Online
There are currently 65 people online.

 

Latest Reviews
Zowie P-TF Rough mousepad
Zowie FK mouse
BitFenix Ronin case
Ozone Rage ST headset
Lamptron FC-10 SE fan controller
ZOWIE G-TF Rough mousepad
ROCCAT Isku FX gaming keyboard
Prolimatech Magnetic Pin
 

Follow us
RSS
 

Intel G31 and P31 are the best selling chipsets

Posted on Saturday, February 21 2009 @ 04:02:07 CET by


FUD Zilla sheds some light on Intel's expectations for the chipset market in the first quarter. The company expects sales of the G31 and P31 chipsets will account for a massive 43.4 percent of its shipments.

The Q45 and Q43 take another 28 percent of sales, and the G45, G43, P45 and P43 chipsets occupy around 11 percent of the market.

These three groups account for 82.4 percent of Intel's chipset sales, the other 17.6 percent is split between the rest of the company's chipsets.


 



 

DV Hardware - Privacy statement
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © 2002-2016 DM Media Group bvba