Engadget reports Mio is working on two netbooks. The 8.9" Mio N890 features the Intel Atom N270, 3G, GPS, Mio navigation software, an accelerometer, and a MagSafe-like power connector. The N890 is less than an inch thick and weighs under 2 pounds.
The Mio N1210 (pictured below) on the other hand featurs the AMD Neo MV-40 processor. This 12" system has 3G and will run Windows 7. It's less than an inch thick and weighs under three pounds.
Here's a list of features of the Mio N1210:
1. CPU: AMD Athlon Neo MV-40, clock speed at 1.4GHz, 15W TDP
2. Chipset: RS780M + SB710
3. Capable of playback 1080p videos smoothly
4. Screen resolution: 1266x768
5. Built-in 3.5G module
6. Weight 1.3kg, thickness 2.5cm
7. Preloaded with Windows 7 Home Premium edition
8. Top with suede-like finish and specially designed base part (looks like a blow-up version of Touch Diamond)
Both systems are expected to be available this Fall.