Akasa introduced a new 120mm PWM fan that promises to deliver up to 300 percent more airflow than traditional fans thanks to the S-FLOW design of its blades. The Akasa Apache promises to deliver an airflow of up to 57.53CFM at a noise level of just 16.05dBA!
Super silent 12cm fan with S-FLOW blades supplying 30% more airflow than a standard fan at the same speed. The greater performance combined with PWM automatic speed control allows the fan noise to be kept to a minimum. The Apache fan creates more focused airflow providing blind-spot cooling, which makes it an ideal solution for a case or heatsink fan. HDB (Hydro Dynamic) bearings extend fan life and further enhance noise reduction. IP54 military standard ensures the fan is dust and moisture resistant. It’s powerful, quiet and tough!
Akasa Apache features:
• Super silent APACHE fans in camouflage colours
• S-FLOW fan blade design delivers 30% higher airflow
• IP-54 military standard moisture and dust protection
• Super silent with PWM auto speed control
• Hydro Dynamic Bearing extends fan life up to 50,000 hours