Spire presents the Panther SP3205B, a new case designed for Micro-ATX motherboards. The Spire Panther will start shipping in October, pricing is unknown.
The exterior design whispers elegance and style, with all hidden front dual USB and Audio ports.
Not only the outside is loaded with nice features, the engineers at Spire have thoroughly thought out the structure and ease of assembly while building this enclosure.
Full mainboard tray with large surface area that give pc builder the room they need to assemble smaller cases like Micro ATX. Top and front re-enforced drive bay rack for secure mounting of DVD-rom and Hard Disc Drives. Thermally advanced with the support of 3 fan unit mount locations and pre-installed with a Silent 80mm rear exhaust fan.
Ventilated side panel including cpu duct and space to mount the 3rd optional dc fan of 120mm.
Loaded with style, quality and performance the Panther is the selection for professional PC users and System Integrators alike.
* Contemporary & Modern design
* Durable and sturdy 0.5mm SGCC metal structure
* Black-piano, shiny finish
* Clean and dust-free design
* Front USB and Audio Connections
* Full Folded, Full Screen and Radiation protected
* Micro ATX and Mini ITX Motherboard, Compatible
* Ventilated side panels pre-assembled with cpu air-duct
* Rear 80/90mm, front 120mm and side 80mm fan space available