Spire presents the TherMax Eclipse (SP984B1), a new processor cooler with eight 5mm direct-touch copper heatpipes, 46 aluminum fins and two 120mm fans. The cooler is designed for sockets 775/1156/1366 for Intel and AM2/AM3/940/939 for AMD. It will be available in December for around $48.95 (32.95EUR).
Spire Corp. today officially launched its new TherMax Eclipse towering CPU Cooler. Following up to the success of the original TherMax we’re proudly intruducing the TherMax Eclipse. Powered by Innovation and with awesome looks this CPU Cooler is one supreme performer. The TherMax Eclipse is ready to best cool the 130W and upcoming extreme hot 150W Micro-processors. Universally compatible with the Intel 1156/1366/775 platforms in combination with the AMD AM3/AM2/940/939 platforms giving professionals and gamers a huge scope to utilize this impressive diablo. Another welcome new feature are the possibility of mounting two fans simultaneously for even better cooling results. Simply installed with the included Anti-vibe rubber fan mounts installation is made easy. This towering cooler is build to deliver the best thermal performance!
* Five (5) 8mm all copper U-shaped direct touch heat-pipes
* Straight lined heat-pipes allowing air to easily pass through
* 57 stamped Aluminum wide fins for best surface rate
* Black coated heat-sink to preserve killer looks from oxidation
* Two (2) 120mm BlackStar 9 blade fan design
* High Quality, Long MTBF Japanese Ball bearing
* Anti-Vibe universal rubber fan mounting plugs
* Supports 775/1156 & 1366 incl. Intel Core i7 Extreme 150