Akasa presents the Nero S, a new CPu cooler with four direct-touch nickel-plated 8mm copper heatpipes, 52 aluminum fins and a 120mm PWM fan that delivers up to 70.40CFM at a noise level of 25.9dBA. The cooler is compatible with the Intel Core 2 Quad, Core i5, Core i7 and AMD Athlon, Athlon II, Phenom and Phenom II processors.
Nero S is the ultimate evolution of the hugely successful NERO cooler. The increased number of heatpipes combined with a higher number and density of fins has been crowned with a high airflow fan for premier cooling performance.
Four high capacity ∅8mm nickel plated heatpipes with direct CPU contact provide rapid heat transfer, 12cm fan with award winning S-Flow blades provide 30% more airflow and ultra quiet cooling, 52 aluminium profiled fins ensure optimum heat dissipation. Compatibility is ensured with multi-platform mounting for all current INTEL and AMD CPU’s.
• 4 high capacity 8mm heatpipes with direct CPU contact
• Low noise 12cm PWM fan with S-FLOW blades
• 52 profiled aluminium fins ensure rapid heat dissipation
• Rubber fan mounts for easy installation and quiet performance
• High performance AK-455 thermal compound included
• Easy mounting with backplate (Intel) or cam-lever clip (AMD)