Turkish hardware site Donanim Haber has published a video interview with Luciano Alibrandi (Director of PR at Nvidia), you can watch it over here.
That video includes many questions;
- Launch date of Fermi ?
- Performance figures of Fermi ?
- Dual GPU coming or not ?
- Next-Gen Nintendo DS use Tegra 2 or not ?
- Details of ION 2 and Tegra 2 ?
- GPU shortage ?
- Yield problem at TSMC ?
- many more.
Some highlights from video;
- Fermi based GPUs will be fastest solutions in the market.
- We are very happy to see internal test results of Fermi.
- Fermi architecture developing for every single segment, dual GPU is also possible for Nvidia.
- We are very happy to work with TSMC but also we are always looking for another opportunities.
- ION 2 and Tegra 2 are very near to launch.