Zotac announced a collaboration with ITE to deliver the first implementation of TE IT6261 LVDS-to-HDMI signal converter in the company's new NM10 series platforms.
The ZOTAC NM10 series platforms feature the first implementation of the ITE IT6261 LVDS-to-HDMI signal converter in a motherboard and enables resolutions up to 1366x768 (720p) on monitors and television. Coupled with a VGA output, the ZOTAC NM10 series platform delivers broad compatibility with analog and digital monitors and televisions.
“Our goal at ZOTAC is to deliver class-leading products. By working with ITE, we’re able to make the ZOTAC NM10 series platforms with best-in-class connectivity and expansion options for all your energy-efficient computing needs,” said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC NM10 series platforms are available in mini-ITX and mini-DTX form factors – the NM10-ITX WiFi and NM10-DTX WiFi – and combines the energy-efficient Intel® Atom™ D510 processor and Intel® NM10 Express chipset with world class engineering for the ultimate energy-efficient platforms.
It’s time to play with the HDMI-equipped ZOTAC NM10 series platforms.
* ZOTAC collaborates with ITE TECH. INC.
* Collaboration enables HDMI output on ZOTAC NM10 series platforms
* ITE IT6261 LVDS-to-HDMI signal converter enables HDMI output
* Resolutions up to 1366x768 (720p) supported
* ZOTAC NM10 series platforms available in mini-ITX and mini-DTX form factors – NM10-ITX WiFi and NM10-DTX WiFi