Spire introduced the TherMax Eclipse II, a new processor cooler with five direct-touch copper heatpipes, 46 aluminium fins, and two 120mm fans. The HSF will start shipping next week for $52.99 (38.95EUR).
Following the success of the original DT heat-pipe TherMax series, we’re proudly introducing the TherMax Eclipse II. Powered by Innovation and with awesome looks this CPU Cooler is one supreme performer. Equipped with five 8mm Direct Touch U-Shaped sintered powder heat-pipes combined with black-nickel coated stamped heat-sink fins to best preserve killer looks. The TherMax Eclipse II is ready to best cool the extreme hot 130W to 150W Micro-processors made by Intel and AMD. Universally compatible with the Intel 1156/1366/775 platforms in combination with the AMD AM3/AM2/940/939 platforms giving professionals and gamers a huge scope to utilize this impressive Diablo. Another welcome new feature are the possibility of mounting two fans simultaneously for even better cooling results. Simply installed with the included Anti-vibe rubber fan mounts installation is made tool-free and easy. This towering cooler is build to deliver the best thermal performance – guaranteed!
* Five 8mm all copper U-shaped direct touch heat-pipes
* Straight lined fins and heat-pipes allowing air to easily pass through
* 46 stamped aluminum wide fins for best surface rate
* Dimpled surface fin for increased heat transfer rate
* Black-Nickel coated heat-sink to preserve killer looks
* Two (2) 120mm BlackStar 9 blade fan design
* PCI Fan speed control unit included
* High Quality, Long MTBF Japanese No.1 Ball bearing
* Anti-Vibe universal rubber fan mountings (crews)
* Supports AM2/AM3939/940 and 775/1156/1366
* High performance up to Intel Core i7 Extreme 150W
The TherMax Eclipse II CPU Cooler is compatible with the latest ATX boards based on the Intel and AMD Micro-processors sockets 775/1156/1366 for Intel and AM2/AM3/940/939 for AMD.
TherMax Eclipse II heat-sink, Two (2) BlackStar 120mm DC Fans, 8 Anti-Vibe rubber fan mounts, PCI Fan speed control unit, BlueFrost thermal interface compound, Intel universal mounting set, AMD universal mounting set, Motherboard back-plate, User installation manual, Warranty registration card.