Dell introduced the Vostro 3000 series, a new lineup of 13-, 14-, 15- and 17-inch laptops with the new Intel Core i5 and Core i7 processors. You can check out Dell's new lineup over here.
Following the successful launch of the ultrathin and light Vostro™ V13, Dell is offering business customers even more choice with the stylish Vostro 3000 series – a range of new thin, lightweight and durable laptop computers. Featuring powerful processors, high-end graphics and built-in security, the Vostro 3000 series is designed for small businesses that require robust mobile computing solutions.
Today’s SMBs and entrepreneurs want notebooks that are powerful and attractive, and the new Vostro 3000 series was designed to meet and exceed both those needs. For the most demanding tasks, the Vostro 3000 series sports the latest powerful Intel® Core™ processor technology, including, the optional, Core i7 Quad Core processor available on the Vostro 3700. For those that demand portability and productivity, the Vostro 3300 is one of the industry’s thinnest commercial 13” laptop with an integrated optical drive. For those that can’t afford to be chained to their desks, the 14” Vostro 3400 offers a full day of mobile productivity with up to 8 hours of battery life with an optional 9-cell battery.
Worry-Free Business IT
All of the Vostro 3000 laptops have embedded webcam and microphone for collaboration through videoconferencing, while the Vostro 3500 and 3700 offer the option of high definition WLED screens and the 3700 offers the option of up to 1GB of NVIDIA® GeForce® discrete graphics to help ensure one of the best visual experiences. With the built-in HDMI port, users can even make high definition presentations to clients when required.
These new Vostro notebooks are also backed by a dedicated and specially trained small-business sales and support team of experts, which is a key pain point for small businesses that typically have little or no IT support. Inclusion in Dell’s FastTrack program enables select configurations of the Vostro 3000 series to ship within 48 hours of ordering , further removing worry from buying a new laptop.
Durability is another feature more customers are demanding from their laptops. The Vostro 3000 series laptops sport durable hinges and are encased in aluminum for extra protection while away from the office. Shipped with a 30-day return policy , the Vostro 3000 notebooks also feature a suite of customizable service and support solutions to keep business data protected and business moving at an affordable price.
Vostro 3000 Series: At a Glance
* Stay in Touch: With the integrated webcam and microphone , users can make Internet calls, conduct video conferences and remotely exchange files to help increase productivity.
* Always Be Connected: Users can go wireless with a full range of connectivity options: 802.11g/n wireless LAN, Bluetooth, and WWAN mobile broadband.
* Memory to Spare: Run Windows® 7 effortlessly while performing everyday tasks quickly with support for up to 6GB of DDR3 SDRAM memory.
* Protect Your Work: Keep your critical data under lock and key with optional finger print reader and full-data-encrypted hard drives.
* “Set & Forget” Online Data Protection: Easy, secure and automated Dell DataSafe online backup protects and helps recover business-critical data.
* Coverage Now and Later: Users can extend their basic Limited Hardware Warranty from 1-3 years to stay covered into the future.
* Remote On-Call Support: Small businesses can get help when they need it with DellConnect, which allows tech-support agents to troubleshoot and help resolve system issues remotely.
* ProSupport to Simplify IT: Businesses can choose their own level of 24x7 IT support with optional Dell ProSupport™ services.
Available in the US and parts of Asia starting from today and available in Europe and Latin America and other geographies from March 16.