NVIDIA announced CUDA Toolkit 3.0, this new version adds support for C++ and the upcoming Fermi GPUs. Full details can be found at the NVIDIA nTersect blog.
Here are some of the key features the CUDA Toolkit v3.0 includes:
* Support for new GPUs based on Fermi architecture - including ECC, optimized double precision, support for linear algebra libraries such as BLAS and LAPACK, the CUDA-GDB debugger and Visual Profiler
* C++ support – delivering improved productivity with class and template inheritance
* GPGPU/Graphics interoperability – delivering Direct3D 9, 10 and 11 and OpenGL for both CUDA and OpenCL
* Improved developer tools for Linux – including the new CUDA Memory Checker that reports misalignment and out-of-bounds errors
* Tesla Compute Cluster (TCC) – improving performance and cluster management