Spire introduced the PacificBreeze III, a new all aluminium laptop cooler with two 80mm fans. It's designed for laptops from 14" up to 17", and should be available next month for around 35.95EUR ($49.99).
The universally compatible PacificBreeze III is designed for multiple laptop application and computing comfort. The classic all aluminum construction and channeled surface works like a large heat sink and enables fast heat dissipation. The gentle slope improves typing comfort, raises the laptop screen and reduces neck strain. The PacificBreeze III is a high-quality laptop-base/stand that accommodates laptop performance, lifespan and battery efficiency. Trust the brand with the industry experience and 3-year warranty, Spire – Powered by Innovation.
* All Aluminum surface for faster heat dissipation
* Active cooling by two 80mm silent DC fans
* Stylish and strong aluminum with air guides
* 2 Port USB2.0 Hub integrated
* Accommodates 14- to 17-Inch widescreen laptops
* USB or adapter powered (adapter not included)
* Gentle slope improves typing comfort and raises screen
* Extended non-slip protective pads on the base
* Extends the life of laptops and battery efficiency