With temperatures well over 30°C outside my office I doubt I'll be needing this product anytime soon, but for those who suffer from cold hands during the winter Spire has released a new product called Thermal Stone. It's a compact palm heater with two temperature modes (39°C and 45°C), it stays warm for up to 10 hours and recharges in less than 3 hours through the enclosed power adapter, but you can also recharge it via USB. The Spire Thermal Stone should be available in retail stores for around $42.99 (31.95EUR).
The Thermal Stone is a complete new innovation from the leaders in pc cooling. Instead of cooling things down, Spire is turning things around and bringing you warmth. This little device is a small heater that helps you get rid of cold hands or other cold body parts, joint pain, stress, muscle pain, neck or back pain. How does it work: The Thermal Stone is build with a PET electric film inside which generates instant heating. The temperature is manually controlled and preset at two temperature modes (39C/45C). The Thermal Stone is rechargeable through the USB port on your computer/notebook or via the supplied 110V-240 outlet adapter which is convenient for global use. When massaging with the thermal stone, blood circulation improves which relieves stress, pain and relaxes the muscles & mind. The Thermal Stone is also great for the outdoor life, camping, hiking fishing, playing golf and many more.
History and Stone Massage
Hot stones were used 2000 BC. In China stones were heated in the sun and used for muscle and joint pains. Traditional stones used during Hot stone massages generally are lava or basalt stones. This is a hard and ferrous volcanic stone of high compactness. These stones are found on river beds or sea shores and are formed and shaped by nature. These stones are being heated up to 45 degrees Celsius. Following the heated stone(s) are placed on stressful and/or painful body parts. The heat from the stone(s) penetrate into the body, muscles and nerves creating a defoliating and relaxing feeling.
* Small, compact, portable, easily fits into your pocket
* lightweight, weighs less than average cell phone
* Easy on the go, while walking, biking or travelling
* Great for outdoor sports: golf, fishing, ice-skating, etc
* Heated up and warm within seconds
* Stays warm for up to 10 hours max.
* Re-chargeable through USB port or enclosed power adapter
* completely recharged in less than 3 hours through adapter
* Economic, durable and environment friendlier than a traditional warm pack.
* Cold hands, joint problems, stress, fatigue, low blood circulation, muscle pains, headaches, Neck or back pain.
Favorable results massaging with the Thermal stone:
* Brings your body at ease, Relaxes the muscles and mind, Improves blood circulation, effective with back, neck and joint problems.
* Size: 86x60x24mm
* Weight: 90 Grams
* Whole set weight: 150 g (including gift box)
* Adaptor Spec.: USB 5V/1A
* 2 temperature settings (39°C & 45°C)
* Low-heat Mode: up to 7 hrs of 39°C (102.2°F) mode. (Temperature under 25°C)
* High-heat Mode: up to 5 hrs of 43°C (109.4°F) mode. (Temperature under 25°C)
* Light Indicator: red-in charging/green-full charged
* Flashing red-high heat mode/flash green-low heat mode
The Thermal Stone, palm heater is compatible with all USB ports and charges instantly.