Thermalright has added the VRM G2 heatsink for the GeForce GTX 480 to its website:
* Proprietary through holes on fins for efficient ventilation Soldered fins to copper base (nickel plated) to make effective contact
* Options to install 80 x 25mm or 80 x 15mm fans.
* Supports nvidia GTX 480 only
* Two nickel-plated heatpipes to reduce oxidation effect, maintaining top performance for long term usage.
* Features an all copper base and soldering technology that has each heatsink fin soldered to the heatpipes for a definite contact in producing high efficiency rate of heat transfer.