Opera Software published Opera 10.61. The new edition of the Scandinavian browser doesn't have any major new features, it's mainly a security and stability upgrade. You can download it over here, the Windows changelog is listed below.
* "Fraud Protection" renamed to "Fraud and Malware Protection"
* Relative paths not working in the Filename setting for Speed Dial background
* Premature shutdown when using vBulletin's WYSIWYG editor
* Loading an animated png causes high CPU usage with no response from the browser
* yahoo.cn mailproviders SMTP entry not using a submission port
* Changing the default cookie preference to "Accept all cookies"
* Installing Opera 10.60 windows overwrites saved search preferences
Display and Scripting
* Google Calendar compatibility
* Unite listening on UDP 1900 even if UPnP service discovery is off
* Several cases where widgets will not run
* Premature shutdown when loading qq.com
* Setting the onload property of XMLHttpRequest blocks document memory from being garbage collected
* Opera treating binary files as plain text (opening it in the browser instead of showing a download dialog)
* Premature shutdown when loading the Canvas demo
* Printing from print preview results in either a freeze or corrupted page
* Widgets not having access to a network after restart
* "Accept cookies" and "only from the site I visit" settings being incorrect in Preferences dialog
* Premature shutdown occurring on startup of Opera under Windows 98
* Disk cache not working correctly in turbo mode
* Fixed an issue where heap buffer overflow in HTML5 canvas could be used to execute arbitrary code, as reported by Kuzzcc; see our advisory.
* Fixed an issue where unexpected changes in tab focus could be used to run programs from the Internet, as reported by Jakob Balle and Sven Krewitt of Secunia; see our advisory.
* Fixed an issue where news feed preview could subscribe to feeds without interaction, as reported by Alexios Fakos; see our advisory.