Zalman introduced the ZM-MH200, a new docking station that supports two 2.5" or 3.5" SATA HDDs. The product is available in two editions; one with USB 2.0/eSATA support and a slightly more expensive model that supports USB 3.0 and several RAID modes.
Zalman is proudly introducing a Dual HDD Docking Station series, MH200 U3 / MH200 Hub which support up to 2 SATA HDDS simultaneously with 2.5" & 3.5" SATA Ⅰ/Ⅱ (Up to 3TB) and Port-Multiplier function, not to mention our Dual HDD Docking Station series comes with Hot Swap and Plug & Play, Blue LED indicator for HDD access, it has beautiful and sleek appearance to be perfectly matched for any working places. If anyone who looking for a Dual HDD Docking Station with state of the art technologies and great features, the MH200 series will be a perfect choice.
* Model Name: ZM MH200 U3 / HUB
* Supports up to 2 SATA HDDs simultaneously.
* Supports Port-Multiplier function.
* Supports 2.5" & 3.5" SATA Ⅰ/Ⅱ (Up to 3TB).
* Supports Hot Swap and Plug & Play.
* Blue LED indicator for HDD access.
* Model Name: ZM-MH200 U3
* Supports USB3.0 RAID
* Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD, DUAL mode.
* Rapid data transfer rate up to 5.0 Gbps.
* Hi-Quality USB3.0 cable for rapid and stable data transfer.
* Features GPM (Green Power Management).
* Model: ZM-MH200 HUB
* Two built-in USB2.0 hub ports.
* Integrated SD, SDHC, and micro SD card reader.
* Rapid data exchange through eSATA or USB2.0 cable connection.
* Features eSATA & USB2.0 Port Multiplier.