- Wage massive wars, sieges and battles or use your skill and power to keep the peace.
- Discover and use new Epic Miracles, including the ground-ripping Earthquake and volcanoes, which cause rivers of lava.
- Choose and customize the Creature that's right for you from a selection, including old favorites such as the Ape, Cow, and Lion.
- Research and create new forms of weaponry, from swords to bows to siege machines.
- Build and design unique defensive gates and walls.
- Control and marshal huge and varied armies.
- Create and control settlements that include housing, farming, and many other buildings like fountains and lush gardens (if you're Good) or stocks and guillotines (if you're Evil).
- Weather systems such as rain, snow, mists, and fog.
- Journey through 11 lands homing each of the five tribes.
Black & White 2 screenshots
Posted on Friday, Apr 01 2005 @ 19:15 CEST by Thomas De Maesschalck
Lionhead posted a few new screenshots of their upcoming Black & White 2 game. Here's a list of the main new features of B&W2:
All the new screenshots can be found here