High-end mobile workstation specialist Eurocom has announced the first laptops with NVIDIA's new GeForce GTX 460M and GeForce GTX 470M GPUs:
Eurocom is proud to announce an addition to its already extensive list of multi vendor upgradeable VGA solutions with the introduction of NVIDIA’s new GeForce GTX 460M and GTX 470M MXM 3.0b based graphics modules. Eurocom currently supports both NVIDIA GeForce and Quadro as well as ATi Radeon Mobility in its notebooks in single and Dual (SLI or CrossFireX) operation.
The addition of the NVIDIA newest 4xxM family of GeForce GTX 460M and GeForce GTX 470M gives Eurocom customers an even greater choice of GPU’s to power their machines with a graphics card to fit every budget and every performance level.
Eurocom will be supporting the GTX 460M and GTX 470M in single and Dual (SLI) configurations which will allow customers to intelligently scale graphics performance. NVIDIA SLI technology delivers up to twice the performance with 2 cards, compared to a single graphics solution.
Like the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480M, the GTX 460M supports PureVideo HD, CUDA, Direct Compute and OpenGL. The GTX 460M uses 1.5 GB GDDR5 graphics memory.
The NVIDIA Geforce GTX 460M will be utilizing 40 nm technology along with all other 400 series NVIDIA GPUs. The GTX 460M will also feature a 192 Bit memory bus for fast transfer rates. The core speed of the GTX 460M will be running at 675 MHz.
Eurocom Mobile Workstations support NVIDIA Quadro and Geforce GPU’s along with ATI Radeon Mobility graphics cards.
Eurocom is adding NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M and 470M options to the following models:
1) EUROCOM Panther 2.0 Mobile Workstation supports single and SLI configurations, including GTX 480M, GTX 460M and GTX 470M. Also it supports NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800M and FX 5000M http://www.eurocom.com/products/showroom/specselectnew.cfm?model_id=214
2) EUROCOM X8100 Leopard Mobile Workstation - supports single, SLI and CrossFireX configurations , including single GTX 480M, single or SLI GTX 470M, single or SLI GTX 460M, single or CrossFireX HD5870, single Quadro FX 3800M and FX 5000M
3) EUROCOM W800CU Cheetah 2.0 - supports single VGA operation with maximum TDP of 100W; NVIDIA: GTX 480M, GTX 470M, GTX 460M; Quadro FX 3800M, Quadro FX 5000M and ATi Radeon Mobility HD5870
4) EUROCOM W860CU Cougar - supports NVIDIA GTX 460M, GTX 470M, Quadro FX 2800; ATi Radeon Mobility HD5870; up to 75W TDP per card
5) EUROCOM D900F Panther - supports NVIDIA GTX 480M, GTX 470M, GTX 460M, Quadro FX 2800M, FX 3800M, FX 5000M and ATi Radeon Mobility HD5870
Use Disqus to post new comments, the old comments are listed below.
Re: Eurocom ships first laptops with GeForce GTX 460M and GTX 470M by Anonymous on Friday, September 03 2010 @ 23:29:30 CEST