Sharkoon started shipping the Flexi-Drive Extreme Duo, a new 16GB USB 3.0 flash drive that promises read and write speeds of up to 130MB/s. The stick has a black aluminium housing, it uses a USB 3.0 single chip controller and synchronized SLC NAND flash memory. It can be found in Europe for as low as 49.70EUR.
As a pioneer in the area of USB3.0 products, we further direct our attention to the market of SuperSpeed products and introduce the Flexi-Drive Extreme Duo with outstanding read/write rates.
Through the new memory management of the synchronized SLC NAND control, transfer rate performance in reading and writing are successfully increased to up to 130 MB/s.
In order to ensure consistent high quality of the products, the memory sticks are subjected to sophisticated testing and screened by hand.
* Extreme performance: max. 130 MB/s (read and write)
* USB3.0 memory stick in black aluminum housing
* Downward compatible to USB2.0 and USB1.x
* Supported operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7 (32- and 64-bit), Mac OS 10, Linux
* Controller: USB3.0 single chip controller (1.2 V low power consumption)
* Capacity: 16 GB
* Memory modules: synchronized SLC NAND Flash (DDR)
* Read/write speed: max. 130 MB/s
* Dimensions: 68 x 21 x 9 (L x W x H)
* Weight: 12.4 g