Zotac introduced a new Mini-ITX motherboard with Intel's H67 chipset. It supports LGA1155 processors, has two DDR3-1333 slots, one PCIe x16 slot, two SATA 6Gbps ports (+ four SATA 3Gbps and one eSATA 3Gbps), 802.11n WiFi, Gigabit Ethernet and four USB 3.0 ports (plus eight USB 2.0 ports).
ZOTAC® International, a leading innovator and the world’s largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, today kicks off the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show with the H67-ITX WiFi – a miniature 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ platform. The ZOTAC® H67-ITX WiFi takes the mini-ITX form factor to new heights of performance, energy-efficiency and integrated graphics capabilities.
Equipped with the Intel® H67 Express chipset, the ZOTAC® H67-ITX WiFi supports the latest LGA1155 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ family processors including 2000 series Core™ i3, i5 and i7 processors. The ZOTAC® H67-ITX WiFi goes beyond the capabilities of the 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ platform and accommodates processors up to 130-watt TDP – above the 95-watts required by the fastest Intel® Core™ i7 processor – for additional overclocking headroom that appeals to the most demanding enthusiasts.
“ZOTAC® has a broad line-up of mini-ITX platforms and continues to push the limits of what is possible in such a small form factor,” said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC® International. “The H67-ITX WiFi is our new flagship and the perfect scalable platform that lets users select their ideal level of performance needs – whether it is dual or quad-core processing, integrated Intel® HD Graphics 2000/3000 or a high-performance ZOTAC® GeForce® series graphics card – the H67-ITX WiFi supports it all.”
Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 2000/3000 is supported on the ZOTAC® H67-ITX WiFi via DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-I and VGA [with the included adapter] for connectivity with the latest digital and legacy analogue displays.
Intel® HD Graphics 2000/3000 with InTru™ 3D technology is capable of decoding two simultaneous 1080p video streams for flawless Blu-ray 3D playback when connecting the ZOTAC® H67-ITX WiFi to a compatible HDMI 1.4a display. Accompanying Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD™ Master Audio formats on Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D movies can be sent directly to home theatre receivers in its raw state from the ZOTAC® H67-ITX WiFi for crystal clear surround sound audio that delivers an outstanding digital entertainment experience pleasing to your eyes and ears.
Expansion is plentiful with the ZOTAC® H67-ITX WiFi, including 2 SATA 6.0 Gb/s, 4 SATA 3.0 Gb/s with support for RAID 0, 1, 0+1 and 5, eSATA, up to 4 USB 3.0 ports and a PCI Express x16 expansion slot. On-board 802.11n WiFi and Gigabit Ethernet deliver network transfers up to 300 Mb/s wirelessly or 1000 Mb/s wired for lightning-fast network connectivity.
It’s time to play with the ZOTAC® H67-ITX WiFi.
* ZOTAC® Kicks Off CES with Miniature 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Platform
* H67-ITX WiFi platform
* Intel® H67 Express chipset
* Ready for 2000 Series Intel® Core™ i3, i5 and i7 processors
* LGA1155 socket compatible
* Support processors up to 130-watt TDP
* 2 x DDR3-1333 slots (dual-channel)
* Support up to 16GB memory
* Intel® HD Graphics 2000/3000 ready
* DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-I & VGA (with included adapter) outputs
* PCI Express x16 expansion
* 2 SATA 6.0 Gb/s
* 4 SATA 3.0 Gb/s w/ RAID 0, 1, 0+1 & 5
* 4 USB 3.0 ports (2 on back panel, 2 via pin header/included bracket)
* 8 USB 2.0 ports (4 on back panel, 4 via pin headers)
* Hardware accelerated Blu-ray 3D playback ready
* Dolby® TrueHD & DTS-HD™ Master Audio bitstream capable
* Digital S/PDIF output (optical)
* 8-channel high-definition audio
* Microsoft® DirectX® 10 compliant
* Onboard 802.11n WiFi (300 Mb/s)
* Gigabit Ethernet
* Mini-ITX form factor