Aqua Computer presents the aquaero 5, a new multi-functional controlling and monitoring device designed for watercooled PCs and HTPCs. A PDF with all features of the aquaero 5 series is embedded in this article.
Key features of the aquaero XT:
- stand-alone controlling and monitroing device
- 256x64 graphic LCD black/white
- 7 capacitive touch buttons, 3 of them illuminated
- USB 2.0 interface which connects as keyboard, mouse, media device, IR and aquaero
- 4 analog fan channels with a max. current of 1,65A, freely adjustable voltage from 0-12V, temperature control, shortage detection and programmable fuse
- 2 16KHz PWM chanels with max. current of 1A
- different controllers like iedal value (PID), two point or curve etc.
- 8 connectors for temperature sensors; -40 to +120°C
- can use virtual and software temperature values
- connector for external digital temp/humidity sensor
- internal log data memory for ~140,000 entries
- integraded analyzing options like temperature charts
- eventlog with 2,000 entries
- acoustic alarm
- 32 timers for automated event control
- RGB LED output
- High and Low Speed aquabus interface for extensions
- profile management
- rpm signal generator
- relay output
- full featured infrared HTPC keyboard included
- and much more controlling and monitoring features
The device can be also controlled and monitored with the new aquasuite 2012 software.
The aquaero 5 will be available in three different variants starting mid-March 2011:
aquaero XT for 159,90 EUR
aquaero PRO 119,90 EUR
aquaero LT 59,90 EUR
As accessory we offer a passive cooling block and a waterblock to get the maximum power out of the device. A RGB LED can be used to display the temperature with color fading or as alarm signal. And if you own a black computer case we also have black front covers available.