The TMEIII is the next evolution of the hugely successful TherMax Eclipse CPU cooler series. The increased number of heat-pipes combined with a higher number and density of dimpled fins and crowned with two (2) high airflow, Nano Bearing DC fans for extreme cooling performance. Five (5) U-shaped 8mm all-copper heat-pipes are in direct contact with the CPU heat-spreader (heat source), rapid heat transfer to the 45 aluminum dimpled fins providing a larger surface area for optimum heat dissipation. The TME III is supplied with two (2) 12cm BlackStar 7 blades, high quality precision Nano - Bearing DC fans, providing high airflow and sufficient cooling. These fans are PWM controlled to provide the best sound / cooling ratio possible. Compatibility is guaranteed with multi-platform mounting for all current Intel and AMD micro-processors. The TME III brings cooling power to an all-new level. Another amazing product from Spire – Powered by Innovation.
* Five (5) 8mm all copper U-shaped sinter-powder heat-pipes
* Heat-pipe base direct contact with all of the processor area
* Straight lined heat-pipes allowing air to easily pass through
* Stamped aluminum wide fins for best surface rate
* Dimpled surface fin for increased heat transfer rate
* All black-Nickel coated heat-pipes to preserve killer looks from oxidation
* Two (2pcs) 120mm BlackStar 7 blade DC fan included
* High Quality, Long MTBF precision Nano - Bearing
* Supports AM2/AM3 socket 939/940/ 775/1155/1156 & 1366/2011
* Best cooling performance on hot CPU’s up to TDP 150W
* PWM fan speed control, 4 Pin Mainboard Connector
The TME III Cooler is compatible with the latest ATX and Micro ATX boards based on the Intel Micro-processors sockets 775/1155/1156/1366/2011 and for AMD Micro-processors AM2/AM3/940/939 for AMD (not G34 compatible).
USD 64.95 / EUR 48.99
TME III Heat-sink, Two (2) 12cm BlackStar 7 blades nano-bearing DC Fans, 8 Anti-Vibe rubber fan mounts, BlueFrost thermal interface compound, Intel universal mounting set, AMD universal mounting set, Motherboard back-plate, User installation manual, Warranty registration card.
Spire TME III CPU cooler launched
Posted on Tuesday, February 21 2012 @ 21:17 CET by Thomas De Maesschalck
Spire presents the TME III, a new HSF for Intel socket 775/1155/1156/1366/2011 and for AMD Socket AM2/AM3/940/939. The cooler is anticipated to be available by mid-March.