DV Hardware - bringing you the hottest news about processors, graphics cards, Intel, AMD, NVIDIA, hardware and technology!

   Home | News submit | News Archives | Reviews | Articles | Howto's | Advertise
 
DarkVision Hardware - Daily tech news
October 21, 2017 
Main Menu
Home
Info
News archives
Articles
Howto
Reviews
 

Who's Online
There are currently 62 people online.

 

Latest Reviews
Jaybird Freedom 2 wireless sport headphones
Ewin Racing Champion gaming chair
Zowie P-TF Rough mousepad
Zowie FK mouse
BitFenix Ronin case
Ozone Rage ST headset
Lamptron FC-10 SE fan controller
ZOWIE G-TF Rough mousepad
 

Follow us
RSS
 

Micron also buying Rexchip shares

Posted on Tuesday, July 03 2012 @ 20:23:52 CEST by


EE Times reports Micron didn't only acquire Elpida, but also revealed it will buy 24 percent of Rexchip. Together with Elpida's 65 percent stake in Rexchip, this will give Micron a 89 percent stake in the company.
At the same time Micron also announced it will buy 24 percent of Rexchip Electronics Corp. from Powerchip Technology Corp. and affiliates for about NT$10 billion (about $334 million). Elpida owns about 65 percent of Rexchip so, the two deals will give Micron an 89 percent stake in Rexchip.




 



 

DV Hardware - Privacy statement
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © 2002-2017 DM Media Group bvba