The Spire Diablo pc case is a versatile ATX chassis with a modest gamer look. This tower structure is contemporary and cost effective. The meshed aluminum front panel allows unrestricted fresh air intake which is mandatory for today’s extremely hot Micro-processors, Graphic cards and Data Drives. The internal design provides enough room for hardware assembly, supports up to six (6) 3.5-inch & three (3) 5.25-inch drive devices. The 5.25 bezels are tool-free and easy to remove. You can also install a 3.5 inch device such as a multifunctional card-reader. The chassis structure is all black and prepared for decent cooling, there is space for 1* 92mm fan at the rear and 1* 80mm fan on the side panel for additional VGA cooling.
* Versatile & modest gamer look
* 0.5mm SECC Steel structure
* Cool meshed front panel
* Rear and side –panel fan space
* Front-Top USB2.0*2 and AC97 & HD Audio connections
* Tool-free thumb-screw access side panels
* Efficient Air In-take, rear, front and side-panel
* Supports up to six (6) 3.5-inch & three (3) 5.25-inch drive devices
* Quality backed by 2 year manufacturer warranty
Spire Diablo case costs just 24.95EUR
Posted on Wednesday, Feb 27 2013 @ 14:52 CET by Thomas De Maesschalck
Spire introduced the Diabo, a very cheap mid-tower case. Made from 0.5mm SECC steel, this case features a meshed aluminium front. It supports up to six 3.5" HDDs and three 5.25" drive devices. The interior is all black and offers tool-free installation. Spire says the Diablo has a MSRP of $29.99 (24.95EUR).