BitFenix introduces Aegis, a new mATX case that offers the same ICON logo display they used on the Pandora case. The Aegis comes in five colors (white, black, red, blue, yellow) and supports up to 8 120mm fans or 5 140mm fans, dual 280 radiators and even a dual 360 loop is possible with slim rads! Pricing is 99.90EUR for the ICON versions, but a Core edition without the logo display is available for 79.90EUR.
Caseking, Germany is listing the full colour range of the BitFenix Aegis case, in black and white and also three vibrant colours, blue, yellow and red. With its beautiful rounded shield inspired front utilising a larger ICON display that is used on the BitFenix Pandora, the design is sleek and packed with features.
The Aegis features a larger 2.8” ICON colour display, that is installed using a simple plug and play USB cable, and a easy to use drag and drop application to customise the case logo to your desired image.
With watercooling in mind, the Aegis supports an impressive amount of fans and radiators. Up to eight 120mm fans or five 140mm fans, dual 280 radiators or a 360 and 240 combo. The case includes dust filters in the top of the case, the front and also the bottom, it comes with a fan controller to control the array of fans within the case.
The supported Motherboard form factors inside the Aegis are M-ATX and also M-ITX, there is a power supply unit cover, a rubber padded pump bracket and last but not least a neat reservoir bracket that allows users to attach a reservoir or pump/reservoir combo to a 240 or 360 radiator.
The hard drive storage units are modular, with three units inside the case that are completely tool free, which means they can be moved around or taken out altogether. There is a hidden 2.5” slot behind the PSU and a display 2.5” slot next to the motherboard tray.
- Case Dimensions (mm): 205 x 470 x 480 mm
- Case Weight (kg): 6.7
- Max Heatsink height (mm): 170mm
- Max AIO support (push/push pull): 360 / 360
- Max radiator support (push/push pull): 360 (85mm) + 240 (60mm) / 360 (60mm) + 240 (60mm)
- Max VGA length (mm/in): 380mm / 14.9 with HDD cage installed (depends on front radiator configuration)
- Motherboard Micro ATX, Mini-ITX
- ICON™ Display: 2.8" TFT, 240 x 320
- 3.5” Drive slots: 4 (two removable cages with 2 tool less slots each)
- 2.5” Drive slots: 4 (one removable cage with 2 tool less slots each, one slot next to the Mainboard, one slot behind the PSU)
- Fan Controller: 4 fan headers, 3 speeds (12v, 7v, 5v) with 3 indicator LEDs (white)
- Cooling Top: 3x 120mm or 2x140mm – click on dust filter
- Cooling Front: 3x 120mm or 2x140mm – magnetic dust filter
- Cooling Bottom: 1x 120mm – magnetic dust filter
- Cooling Bottom: 1x 120mm (included)
- PCI Slots: 5
- I/O: USB 3.0 x 2, Audio, Mic, Power, Reset, Power LED (white), HDD LED (white)
- PSU: PS2 ATX, up to 220mm in length, intake from case interior or case bottom
- Special Features: ICON™ Display, Fan Controller, PSU cover, Magnetic Dust Filters, Pump bracket, Reservoir Bracket, 2 Removable HDD Cages, 1 removable SSD cage, Tool less HDD and SSD system, Hidden 2.5” slot, 2.5” Show Off slot, Window Sidepanel, Rubber Grommets.