Enermax showcases its new ETS-T50 AXE processor cooler. This HSF has five 6mm diameter direct-touch heatpipes and a large aluminium fin array that's cooled by a circular LED fan. One of the interesting things is Dust Free Rotation (DFR) technology, this is a technology that promises to significantly reduce dust buildup on the fan blades. DFR makes the fan spin in reverse at the highest RPM or 10 seconds upon startup to shed dust. The ETS-T50 AXE starts shipping later this month and will be available in a black and a white version.
ENERMAX, the maker of high-performance PC hardware components, presents the ETS-T50 AXE series, the flagship air cooler equipped with 5x Ø6mm heat pipes. This high performance cooler lineup features 7 unique patents and supports 250W TDP.
Incredible 7-patent blizzard master
1. Patented Dust Free Rotation (DFR) technology for a self-cleaning solution of the fan and the radiator
2. Patented Pressure Differential Flow (PDF) design to increase 15% more airflow
3. Patented Vortex Generator Flow (VGF) design increases air convection in-between the fins
4. Patented Heat-pipe Direct Touch (HDT) technology improves thermal conductivity and removes the CPU hotspots rapidly
5. Patented Air Guide design with 360o rotatable grill for preferred airflow direction adjustment
6. Patented Twister Bearing fan technology for silent operation and longer lifespan
7. Patented Circular-type LED fan for the utmost eye-catching effect
Stunning lighting effects with excellent cooling performance
ETS-T50 AXE, the high-performance CPU cooler, is available in two colors, black and white. The black T50 (ETS-T50A-BVT) comes with ENERMAX patented VEGAS fan with 3-color LED, featuring Thermal Conductive Coating (TCC) in black. On the other hand, the white T50 (ETS-T50A-WVS) with TCC in white incorporates with ENERMAX VEGAS fan with white LED.
Compatibility & availability
The ETS-T50 AXE series supports all current Intel® and AMD® platforms:
Intel® LGA 775/1150/1151/1155/1156/1366/2011/2011-3