Posted on Wednesday, Aug 28 2019 @ 08:16 CEST by Thomas De Maesschalck
NVIDIA now offers its GeForce 436.15 WHQL driver, this is the Game Ready release for Control. You can download the driver over here
. This version offers some new features and a couple of bug fixes.
New Features and Other Changes
Added driver support for Video Codec SDK 9.1
- Added a new NVENCODE API to more detailed error reporting.
- Added support for CUStream in NVENCODE API to facilitate parallel execution of
pre-/post-processing of video on CUDA and encoder tasks.
- Implemented bug-fixes and API enhancement to support H.264 MVC encoding.
Please visit https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-video-codec-sdk for more
information about the SDK.
Added driver support for Optical Flow SDK 1.1
- Added new algorithms to improve the quality of flow vectors for “SLOW” preset,
especially for flat regions.
- Added a new API to retrieve the highest Optical Flow SDK version supported by
the underlying driver.
Please visit https://developer.nvidia.com/opticalflow-sdk for more information about
Fixed Issues in this Release
[Forza Motorsport 7]: There is corruption on the tracks in the game. 
System crash occurs while installing the drivers on a system with GPUs from mixed
architectures; for example, Fermi and Pascal.