A list of all the changes can be found over here. The update will be rolled out via Windows Update but you can also get it manually if you want to speed up the process.
- Updates an issue that displays unexpected screens during the Windows Out of Box Experience (OOBE).
- Updates an issue in Advanced display settings that shows the incorrect refresh rates available for high dynamic range (HDR) displays.
- Updates an issue that might cause video playback to flicker when rendering on certain low-latency capable monitors.
- Updates an issue that sometimes prevents the input of strings into the Input Method Editor (IME).
- Updates an issue that might sometimes prevent some keyboard keys from working, such as the home, Ctrl, or left arrow keys. This issue occurs when you set the Japanese IME input mode to Kana.
- Updates an issue that displays the wrong language when you sign in to a console after you change the system locale.
- Updates an issue with screen rendering after opening games with certain hardware configurations.
- Displays the proper Envelope media type as a selectable output paper type for Universal Print queues.
- Updates support for hole punch and stapling locations for print jobs with long edge first paper feed direction on certain printers.