Pure Rock Slim 2 -- small and quietFirst up, we have the new be quiet! Pure Rock Slim 2 a compact and low-budget cooler for small cases. The Pure Rock Slim 2 is rated at 130W TDP cooling capacity, it measures 82mm x 97mm x 135mm (L x W x H) and weighs 385g.
The heatsink features three direct-touch 6mm heatpipes, an aluminum fin array, and a 92mm Pure Wings 2 PWM fan. The fan spins at up to 2000RPM and has a maximum noise level of 25.4dBA.
be quiet! includes mounting tools for hte Intel LGA1155/1151/1150/1200 and AMD Socket AM3(+)/AM4 platforms. The Pure Rock Slim 2 should be available in retail stores on March 23 for 25.90EUR.
- A high 130W TDP cooling efficiency
- An optimized AMD mounting for an even easier installation in alignment with the airflow
- Full configuration of RAM memory banks in PC cases with limited space
- Three high-performance 6mm heat pipes with aluminum caps and HDT technology
- Pure Wings 2 92mm PWM fan for silent operation (max. 25.4dB(A))
- PWM variable speed operation to help balance cooling and quietness
- Brushed aluminum finish
- Three-year manufacturer’s warranty
MC1 and MC1 Pro passively cool your SSDbe quiet! also has two new passive M.2 SSD coolers; the MC1 and MC1 Pro will hit retail shelves in April for 12.90EUR and 16.90EUR respectively.
Both models are intended for M.2 2280 form factor solid state disks, they're basically aluminum heatsinks with a stylish black design. The main difference between the MC1 and the MC1 Pro is that the latter has an integrated heatpipe which should result in more efficient heat dissipation.
Cooling SSDs can enhance sustained performance as disks use performance throttling to keep temperatures acceptable.