Furthermore, NVIDIA is offering initial support for the new NVIDIA DLAA (Deep Learning Anti-Aliasing) On Elder Scrolls Online Test Servers. This is a new AI-based anti-aliasing technique. It's somewhat similar to DLSS but it works on the native resolution and is solely intended to maximize image quality.
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the official launch of Windows 11, including a variety of new features and functionality to enhance your gaming and productivity. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest new titles and updates, including Alan Wake Remastered which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to boost framerates by up to 2x at 4K resolution. Additionally, this release always provides optimal support for the latest update to Deathloop which introduces NVIDIA Reflex technology, as well as the launch of Diablo II: Resurrected, Far Cry 6, Hot Wheels Unleashed, Industria, New World, and World War Z: Aftermath.NVIDIA also reminds us that starting next month, it will exclusively offer bug fixes, driver optimizations, and new features for Maxwell, Pascal, Turing, and Ampere-based GPUs. The Kepler-based desktop GPUs are no longer supported but will keep receiving critical security updates until September 2024.
What’s New in Release 470:
Fixed Issues in this Release
- Added support for Windows 11.
- Added support for CUDA 11.4.
- Updated scaling resolution in NVIDIA Image Sharpening.
- Version 471.41 and later added security updates for driver components
- [Watch Dogs Legion]: Stuttering may occur in the game with ReBAR enabled. 
- [Battlefield V][DirectX 12]: The game may crash with HDR enabled. 
- [Redshift3D]: GPU clocks may get stuck at the maximum rate. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: After overinstalling the driver using express install when GPU scaling is enabled, the 0.59x upscaling factor is missing from the NVIDIA Control Panel scaling resolution list (Display > Change Resolution page).